About Me

My photo
Wife and mom of two. Doing my best to raise thoughtful, happy kids in a cozy, serene home. I love J. Crew, peonies, living on the coast, all things woven, wood, white & slipcovered. A definite optimist and bit of a minimalist. My personal style and home reflect my super casual lifestyle.

27 September, 2009

Anthropologie Fall 09

I love J. Crew. I could love J. Crew too much....it accounts for about 90% of my closet! When I lived in Scottsdale for 6 years I was in an Anthropologie phase...we lived 10 minutes from a great shop and I would spend hours in the shop trying and buying. This was BTK (before the kids!). Now my nearest shop is about an hour away.... Anyway...its time to branch back out into Anthro! Here are a couple things I might try:


Anthropologie Wrapped in Ruffles Jacket $128

I love this jacket..the nipped in waist could be great or a disaster....def. would have to fit like a glove to be a keeper.








Anthropologie Timeworn Necklace $198

The price...ouch...but she is a beauty. Will be watching this for a sale! Would elevate a simple white tee and jeans to total chicness!







Anthropologie On the Road Boots $328

With jeans rolled just above the height of the boots and a fitted plaid button down....cute!

Anthro pics part 2 coming tomorrow...including a few things for the house. What are your top shops???


1 comment:

  1. I love your choices, I really love the jacket (so victorian!) and the boots!

    ReplyDelete