About Me

My photo
Wife and mom of two. Doing my best to raise thoughtful, happy kids in a cozy, serene home. I love J. Crew, peonies, living on the coast, all things woven, wood, white & slipcovered. A definite optimist and bit of a minimalist. My personal style and home reflect my super casual lifestyle.

30 September, 2009

Home Wish-List

I have multiple folders with pages torn from Coastal Living...sorted by room. And labeled. I am so type A. I am a homebody....the goal is comfy casual chic. Slipcovers, worn wood, big imperfect baskets...

Here are a couple things on my list:

Loving this wire basket from Anthropologie...would look so darling in my mudroom. I definitely love the vintage look for my home....with small kids it is a no brainer!

I just love these mugs...actually, I love anything monogrammed! I MUST order these ASAP.

This is the "Sunburst Mirror" from Ballard Designs. My home has dark hardwood floors, cream walls, white slipcovered couches. You get the idea. I like it serene...this would add some nice texture to the space over my mantle.






This is the Pottery Barn "Belvedere Armoire". Isn't she a beauty?? The wood...the white and cream linens....*sigh* I have to say that I've had some quality control issues with things I have ordered from PB...I use the catalog for styling ideas only.








The "Baguette Luminaire" is from the Sundance catalog. I saw this online and realized that I already own a similar wooden dish. And who doesn't have all those tea lights and holders around? I now have a great replica of this on my dresser.







Do you have favorite catalogs or magazines for home decorating inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. I love the armoire! Pottery Barn is my favorite, I just wish it was not so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an award for you, please stop by and accept!

    ReplyDelete